Splendor Camp Carnival Capers.....

risey

On the way too, let me know if you don't get them. Any questions you might have fire away but our son had a great time we never saw him. We had to pull him out at midnight each night against his wishes. Enjoy and smooth seas.

Is it too late to have the Capers faxed to me too - for the 6-8 yo group?

Fax is 480-240-9370. Thanks so much! :)

On the way too, let me know if you don't get them. Any questions you might have fire away but our son had a great time we never saw him. We had to pull him out at midnight each night against his wishes. Enjoy and smooth seas.

I never received them -- not sure what happened. If it's not too much trouble to try once more, I would sure appreciate it. Or if you want to scan/email them if that is easier, I can give you my email address. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Wow, you all are the friendliest bunch and make a rookie cruiser sure feel welcome!

We will be taking our first cruise in Jan 2011 on the Splendor to Mexico. I am really interested in getting copies of the Capers. I'll have kids in all the age groups except the 15 and over. My email is info.heritagechristianschool@yahoo.com

if anyone can email me copies. Unfortunately my fax isn't working. I did check the Caper web site guy but I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right thing as I've never done this before.

Also, we are traveling with friends and between us we will have a two 2's, a 4, 5, 6, & 9 in the Camp Carnival age group. It looks as if they break the kids out into different age groups and I was wondering if anyone knew how strict they are? The 6 year old girl is best friends with the 5 year old girl and her brother/sister are the 4 & 2 year olds. She would be the only one that is in the 6-8 group and we don't think she'll do it! LOL It would be unfortunate for her to have to seperate from her cruising buddies... Any tips?

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Wow, you all are the friendliest bunch and make a rookie cruiser sure feel welcome!

We will be taking our first cruise in Jan 2011 on the Splendor to Mexico. I am really interested in getting copies of the Capers. I'll have kids in all the age groups except the 15 and over. My email is info.heritagechristianschool@yahoo.com

if anyone can email me copies. Unfortunately my fax isn't working. I did check the Caper web site guy but I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right thing as I've never done this before.

Also, we are traveling with friends and between us we will have a two 2's, a 4, 5, 6, & 9 in the Camp Carnival age group. It looks as if they break the kids out into different age groups and I was wondering if anyone knew how strict they are? The 6 year old girl is best friends with the 5 year old girl and her brother/sister are the 4 & 2 year olds. She would be the only one that is in the 6-8 group and we don't think she'll do it! LOL It would be unfortunate for her to have to seperate from her cruising buddies... Any tips?

Thank you!

We're sailing on Splendor in 3 weeks and again in Jan 16, 2011. Which week in January are you going? We will have an 8, 7, 4, and 3 year old on that Jan cruise. Unless she is a special needs child, they will not let her move age groups. They are very strict about that.

We're sailing on Splendor in 3 weeks and again in Jan 16, 2011. Which week in January are you going? We will have an 8, 7, 4, and 3 year old on that Jan cruise. Unless she is a special needs child, they will not let her move age groups. They are very strict about that.

Nice to meet you, we'll be on the 1/16/11 too. We should be sure to meet! Our friends are avid cruisers but this is the first one we have taken as a family. I went 20 years ago in college but I'm sure things have changed since then. Thanks for the info on the Camp Carnival. Looks like our "Littles" are around the same ages. Should be fun!

Jillaine

Nice to meet you, we'll be on the 1/16/11 too. We should be sure to meet! Our friends are avid cruisers but this is the first one we have taken as a family. I went 20 years ago in college but I'm sure things have changed since then. Thanks for the info on the Camp Carnival. Looks like our "Littles" are around the same ages. Should be fun!

Jillaine

Cool! I'm always up for a meet and greet. Here is the roll call thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1137968&highlight=2011

• 2 years later...

Archived