obstructed view cabin on sun princess

tinky2009

I will be sailing on the sun princess on 17th december in a obstructed view cabin along with my husband and two teenage daughters, will the cabin be big enough for all of us? We have been on the pacific sun in a 4 berth and found that to be fine.:)

It will be 'tight' but it is doable. As long as you realize that just hanging out in the stateroom is really not an option as there will be no sitting area. Storage (whatever you do, don't overpack) and the one small bathroom might be a bit of a challenge though. This type of stateroom for four is mainly just a small bedroom with four twins (2 upper bunks) and one desk chair and one small upholstered chair.

Enjoy your cruise!

toto is right, it is tight, but it also makes for some great family time. the first cruise i brought my 3 teenagers on (in a quad interior) was fabulous. we asked the beds to be left down, so we could hang out on our beds if we wanted during the day. at the time, this cabin was all the budget would allow, and we had a wonderful time. so much so that the kids (now young adults) book cruises on their own.

have a great time, no matter what category of room you're in.

thanks for the reply's

I think i will have to be very stict with the packing, but i don't like my chances with two teenage girls and a husband that is worse than a woman when it comes to packing.........lol:rolleyes:

Archived