Taxi to Jungle Breezes (Brisas de la Jungla)

Snorkel2Much

• 3 weeks later...

We didn't get a taxi to the Jungle Breezes zipline although it is not too far away. But it did take us a couple of hours to do the 13 lines that they have. I don't know if a taxi would wait for you or not.

We hired a local tour guide Eduardo Humphreys who took us around for the entire day. He will cater your tour to whatever you want. His prices and knowledge of the area led to us having the best excursion we have ever had. Just do a search of YourLuckyTour in Costa Rica and check him out. We had a blast!!! PS Jungle Breezes was awesome!! Hope this helps....

We didn't get a taxi to the Jungle Breezes zipline although it is not too far away. But it did take us a couple of hours to do the 13 lines that they have. I don't know if a taxi would wait for you or not.

We hired a local tour guide Eduardo Humphreys who took us around for the entire day. He will cater your tour to whatever you want. His prices and knowledge of the area led to us having the best excursion we have ever had. Just do a search of YourLuckyTour in Costa Rica and check him out. We had a blast!!! PS Jungle Breezes was awesome!! Hope this helps....

Very helpful, thanks. I'd like to hear more about your tour.

Archived