Question about potty-training / kids clubs

beckyjohns

My twin boys are now officially potty-trained which is great, but here's my question. We're thinking about going on a cruise in September. They'll only be 2 1/2 then, so we're going with Carnival so that they can enjoy the kids club. I know Carnival will change diapers, but will they help my kids with the potty? The boys are too short to reach the potty and aren't that great at getting dressed/un-dressed yet. They definitely need help! Do the kids clubs have shorter toilets?

Good questions as we will have a similar issue in Dec when our dd will be 2.5. Im guessing/hoping they will have either a step stool or smaller toilets.

If she gets her underwear/shorts twisted Im sure someone would help her out a bit.

She can wipe herself but needs help turning on the water so Im sure someone would help w/ that.

I do know they mature alot in just a few months and what they cant do at all now they may be pros at by sept.

Good questions as we will have a similar issue in Dec when our dd will be 2.5. Im guessing/hoping they will have either a step stool or smaller toilets.

If she gets her underwear/shorts twisted Im sure someone would help her out a bit.

She can wipe herself but needs help turning on the water so Im sure someone would help w/ that.

I do know they mature alot in just a few months and what they cant do at all now they may be pros at by sept.

I remember smaller toilets on NCL...so perhaps they have those on the other lines as well.

Anyone know about Carnival?

From website:

Do you change diapers?

Yes, we do change diapers. All we ask is that you supply us with the diapers and the wipes and we will label them and keep them in the playroom and use as needed for your child. The Youth Staff will also keep you informed about what type of diaper change your child has had during a shift and if additional diapers and wipes are needed.

There is nothing in the FAQ section about "potty training"...

I asked similar questions about a month ago and never really got a clear answer. I am also taking 2 two yr. olds that are potty trained, but they tell us when they need to potty and we help them. They still need help with wiping and getting their clothes back on correctly. I leave on the 29th of August so if we don't get an answer I will try to post for you when we get back.

Archived