San Pedro

JakRat

my uncle said it was great! We just wanted to know how to get there and if it is accesable from a cruise ship, also are there any good beaches on the island?

Thanks!

Yes it is accessible and you can either come by boat or by plane. I have never taken the boat, so I can't help you there. You need to go to the terminal and take a taxi to the City Airport, not International. If you look for other posts by me you can find where I posted the price to fly here. There are other posts about the boat trip. Belize doesn't have beautiful beaches every place like some islands. But we do have the reef and wonderful people. If you search San Pedro beaches you can find some recommendations. Most people come to San Pedro to eat, drink and kick back. Wonderful bars and great food. Good shopping as well. The airport in San Pedro is one small block off the beach right downtown so it is easy to come here and find your way around. If you just want to lay on the beach you would probably be better off with Bannister Island.

Janice

Archived