Norwegian Sun - Baltic Capital Cruise 05/23/2010 - GLBT/FOD?

Focusresumed

Hello all,

I already posted on the main roll call page; however, thought that I would reach out here as well. My partner and I have decided to jump feet first into the deep end, and have chosen the 12 day Baltic Cruise as our first ever.

1. Are there any other GLBT individuals or couples going?

2. Does anyone have any insight, either with "family" cruising or cruising in general.

3. Does NCL always have the "FOD" meetings, or do I need to request it?

4. Are the anniversary/romance packages worth it?

Thank you for your help.

Dennis (34):o & Bryan (38):rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

Hi guys.....my partner and I along with 6 other family members so far will be on The Sun for the Transatlantic sailing, dissembarking in Dover. Looks like you'll be picking up the ship after we bring it in from Miami. Wish we were continuing on with the entire sailing! I know you guys will love it!

I did the Baltic Cruise in 2008 on NCL's Jewel. It was a great cruise from my perspective and you will love the destinations. I'm a fan of NCL so far (after 2 cruises and a third one coming up with them), since it suits my laidback, do-as-you-want kind of style. I think I can only answer one of your questions. In my two NCL cruises, they had LGBT events listed on the Freestyle Daily several times. They called them LGBT and not FOD, if I recall. On the Baltic trip, I stopped in at the first one and there didn't seem to be anyone there. Through the trip, I really didn't notice many people on board that I thought might be gay. I saw a few people here and there, but never really saw a gathering of them. I didn't go to any more of the posted LGBT gatherings, however. Hopefully you'll find some like-minded people to hang out with. Have fun and enjoy it.

Archived