Help! ladder issues

scout leader

My sister and I are had trouble snorkling last time we went together. I have bad knees and she shattered her ankle. We could not climb the latter because of the angle and we injured ourselves. I thought I could never snorkle again till I went on a catamaran in St Martin that had stairs that lowered right into the water. Do any of the Stringray City trips have easy access. Please help me. Thank you in advance

PS I will post this on the disabled posting also

I privately booked with Nativeway. The back of the boat that I was on was open with a platform where they will help you off/on. The ladder is secure and doesn't move. It had 2-3 steps down into the water.

The tour (Rays, Reef & Rum Point) was excellent (lunch included), and they offer other tours. I would highly recommend them if they can accommodate your needs.

Their website is http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/index.html and you can also send them an email at nativway@candw.ky .

I hope this was helpful.

Good luck to you!

Archived