Navigator of the seas 5 night cruise

Going on a cruise in october on Navigator of the seas. First ever on RCCI ship. can you tell me is it better value to book a wine package for dinner before you go ? hubby and i would drink a bottle between us every night with dinner.

i am planning to check in online before we get to the ship so this will save time when we are boarding.......

Also we are only doing 2 ports FUNCHAL AND SANTA CRUZ - Tenerife

iv been told we can walk to funchal from the port in around 15 mins....what about Santa Cruz can we do it ourselves and what is there to do/see there ?

Thanks

Just double check the taxes , somestimes in Europe it can be more expensive on board.

Also if you do pre book make sure you have your receipt, our tables companions in May on Navigator had a dreadful time with the waiter and basically lost an hour the first night.

Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
Going on a cruise in october on Navigator of the seas. First ever on RCCI ship. Also we are only doing 2 ports FUNCHAL AND SANTA CRUZ - Tenerife

Hit here, Fiona and I are on this cruise too. We will be buying the wine package before we leave, never had any problems, but I agree about taking receipts etc...

Santa Cruz is new to us, but we are not doing any of the ships tours, been to the island before and seen everything we want to. Our plan is to walk into the town, avoiding siesta time of course when it is shut. We will look for a reatsurant and chill out with tapas and sangria.

Still thinking aboiut Funchal, may do a trip, just to see the place.

May see you onboard.

Archived