Epic Spa Stateroom -- Language Change?

Difficult to say what are the exact differences between the spa cabins. A spa suite is linked to the private courtyard, and with the mysterious private access key to the spa area.

The only difference I found between the spa balcony and the spa deluxe balcony is the size (15 m² ti 18 m² approximatively). That's the "deluxe" part (applyable to the non spa balcony also). Perhaps there is something else : on spa deluxe balcony, I saw tube & shower. I only saw tube on spa balcony... not sure at all !

So now, what is the difference between the spa suite and the spa (deluxe or not) balcony about the private key access ?

I guess it's the same for the spa area, with this 24h a day access (the "bargain" is to have an access during closing hours, which means less people in it).

I hope my guess is correct... I just booked a SD (spa deluxe balcony) on the Epic for her first transatlantic cruise.

jp

A few questions that we put up here since Dan has not typed to me. As her Supervisor, who got on the conference feature to talk with both of us, she stated the ship is still being built. So by January we will have a great idea of what is there, where it is, and how it is going to work. All SPA staterooms have 24 hour access to the THERMAL SUITE which is the name for the area that we get with the Thalostherapy pool, heated stone loungers, sauna & steam room as well as excerise area. I was told it will be ready for us when we board to get rid of the headaches & body aches of airports, airlines & taxis. Our staterooms will be ready also. But we will go for lunch at the restaurant before we go to our room.

The movie screen at H2O will be family movies at 7PM-8:30PM and then the dance floor will light up with bar ready for the party crowd. Rumor is adult movies at 11PM. 5 areas of entertainment from Blue Man Group in the Theatre to the various bars & the Manhattan restaurant that will have the dance floor with the orchestra to dance to. They still are not sure if tables will cover it during dinner but she doubts it with spills & dirt.

When the tube in the pool area are built, the crew will test them, especially the adult slide with inner tubes zooming down & around the large circular area that drops you into the pool. THIS I AM READY FOR!

Archived