MDR - breakfast/lunch menus?

2preschoolers

Does anyone have samples of the menu's for breakfast or lunch in the MDR? Last time I went on a cruise was a good 10 yrs ago and we always ate at the quick buffet/outdoor place for breakfast and lunch. But I'm curiuos to know what types of offerings are available in the MDR and how long to allow for eating there during those times? It is faster than eating Dinner in there? Anyplace I can see menus? (We'll be on the Liberty in January - Western Caribbean. )

THANK YOU!

Hi,

I love breakfast in the dining room, someone to serve me my coffee and I don't have to wait in line for anything. Typically from start to finish is about 45 minutes, but I can even do it in 30 minutes when we are in a hurry. To me it's a treat to be served, food is great and I love the eggs benedict.

I have done lunch also, takes about 45-60 minutes. Usually will go down and read the outside menu, then make up my mind where to eat. Terrible having to make all these decisions about where and what to eat:D.

Hope this helps, cindy

Archived