Kid-Friendly NE/Canada for Summer 2010

foxeysandy

I'm helping a friend look for a New England/Canada cruise for her family of four, including two children, ages eight and ten. They want to go in June if possible, maybe July. It looks like all Carnival has to offer is four and five day trips that only visit a couple ports. I've found a RCCL itinerary out of Baltimore that might be more interesting; I know both Carnival and RCCL have lots of activities for children.

Should I look at Holland or Princess? I know they have NE/Canada cruises, just wonder if there would be very many children/children's activities.

I'm helping a friend look for a New England/Canada cruise for her family of four, including two children, ages eight and ten. They want to go in June if possible, maybe July. It looks like all Carnival has to offer is four and five day trips that only visit a couple ports. I've found a RCCL itinerary out of Baltimore that might be more interesting; I know both Carnival and RCCL have lots of activities for children.

Should I look at Holland or Princess? I know they have NE/Canada cruises, just wonder if there would be very many children/children's activities.

We're booked on RCCL for a Canadian/New England cruise that leaves in just a few days from Baltimore. I know they also offer this itinerary in June. I've got my 13 year daughter going along, we went on this same ship when she was 9 and she loved the kid's programs. She did a lot of the activities with her group.

Thanks for the feedback, SCgirlatheart. NCCL's is the best itinerary I've seen so far. I also like that it sails out of Baltimore, which would enable our friends to visit the sights there or in Washington, D.C. pre and/or post cruise. The ship for next June is the Enchantress; hopefully, it will be as good as the Grandeur.

We are looking at the Carnival Glory/NE out of NY for next summer. 4 or 5 days, with the intention of spending a day or two in NY beforehand, and possibly taking the train back home (Florida). Which NCL ship do you see with a NE itinerary?

CeleBrat

Archived