Superior Oceanview Stateroom

The RCI website has layouts and photos for the various ships if you look under staterooms.

"Blessed are the FLEXIBLE for they shall never be bent out of shape"

Vision / Seas 03/2002

Star Princess 03/2003

Radiance / Seas 07/2004

Can anyone tell me if privacy issues are a concern on the balconies of these rooms? How are they divided from the rooms next to them? I understand that on some Princess ships you can look down on balconies below you; is that an issue on the Serenade? Thanks for any help, trying to chose between the same itinerary on the Golden Princess and Serenade of the Seas.

On the Serenade you can see the people on the balconies below from some of the rooms. It depends upon the type of room you have and where you are on the ship.

We were on deck 9 and could see the people below us on deck 8 because we were in an E cat and the D's were below us on deck 8. The Ds have wider balconies, so they stuck out farther than the Es.

The balcony panels on the Serenade are not clear, so you can't see the person next door, but you can see them if you stand up against the railing or lean over. It's not 100% private.

I have a picture of the balcony of an E1. DOn't think the pictures on the RCI website of the rooms show the balconies, just the inside of the rooms

I have an album on webshots for the Enchantment, here's the link.

http://community.webshots.com/album/138971750irvKyc

Tom Mulligan

Cruise Addict

Monarch of the Seas 6/02

Monarch of the Seas 4/03

Enchantment of the Seas 7/03

Sovereign of the Seas 12/03

Sovereign of the Seas 4/04 *Voyager of the Seas 7/04 *Navigator of the Seas 12/04

Thanks tmmull...that is the first good picture I see of a balcony. I'm happy the OP posted this message...I've been trying to find a good pic of the balcony myself for days. People take great pics of the room and the balcony from inside the cabin...but none of the balcony itself. I'm going to take a few on my next trip and post for all to see!!! I can't wait!!!

My first balcony on the Vision!!! 2/20/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2005;2;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

RCCL Majesty of the Seas - April 2004

Carnival Inspiration - June 2003

RCCL Monarch of the Seas - July 2002

Archived