6 days of freedom

LUV THE SEA

BEST THING OF ALL...John Heald was our cruise director and he was marvelous...he makes everyone feel welcomed and that hew sould go above and beyond for all ...plus he is soooo funny. We liked theBeatles show ---the comedian was good...but John was the funiiest.

:)

Thanks for the review, I'm getting on in a little over a week!! :D

Will John Heald still be our cruise director for the 9/6 cruising? I so love his blog!

Our room numbr was 6297...right in the middle of the ship...it was a great location...we would walk a flight down to the promenade..never had to walk far to anything....one trick always walk the promenade to get to dinner we were in Posh lower...so we would go to deck 5 walk to the end of the ship and then down to 3...

You will love teh Upper deck...unless you are above a lounge I don't know about music noise...can't be of any help there...

Have a great cruise!!!!

Our room number for next year, on this ship, is 6338 and 6342. How is the noise level for these rooms? Should I keep them or should I try to change them?

Our room number for next year, on this ship, is 6338 and 6342. How is the noise level for these rooms? Should I keep them or should I try to change them?

I was in 6367 a few months back and you can really hear the noise from the band directly below the room. They band plays until 1230, so it wasn't so bad on most nights (because we were late, enjoying or vacations). However the one night i tried to go to sleep early, I could hear the band before I put in my earplugs....oh and they worked fine to keep the noise down......

I was in 6367 a few months back and you can really hear the noise from the band directly below the room. They band plays until 1230, so it wasn't so bad on most nights (because we were late, enjoying or vacations). However the one night i tried to go to sleep early, I could hear the band before I put in my earplugs....oh and they worked fine to keep the noise down......

Thank you. I actually changed to a higher deck a few hours ago. Didn't want to risk having a problem.

Thanks for the review, I'm getting on in a little over a week!! :D

Will John Heald still be our cruise director for the 9/6 cruising? I so love his blog!

I just found the answer to my question. Our CD will be Ralph Valente or "Wee Jimmy". I hear he is pretty good.

Archived