Splendor: Earliest Check-in/Latest Check-out Times?

DudeLX

I know you can do early check-in around 9:30am outside the Queen Mary, but not sure about disembarkation which can vary. I suppose you can wait until they literally kick you off which wouldn't be too late since the next cruisers have to be let on at some point. Maybe 10? 10:30am?

I found out 1:30PM is earliest check-in, but no one at Carn knows check-out time. We have an afternoon flight book, so I'd like to stay on as long as possible otherwise will need to hang out at LAX for departure >_<

I found out 1:30PM is earliest check-in, but no one at Carn knows check-out time. We have an afternoon flight book, so I'd like to stay on as long as possible otherwise will need to hang out at LAX for departure >_<

They probably meant 1:30 is the earliest main check-in and boarding, but they do have the 'early check-in' that starts about 9:30. Some people have reported on here that they've done the early check-in at 10:00 or 10:30 and then on board shortly after noon, just depends on how long the previous cruisers take to debark.

Flight is at 2PM, so I guess airport lounging it is. I'm confused about the process, do you have to give them your luggage or can you simply exit with it? I'll only have one bag so it's not an issue. Same with check-in, can I carry it on board?

Oh 9AM is good, if I can stay on ship until 11 that would be great. For some reason I thought it said arrival is 7AM, so was worried I would be stuck at LAX for more than six hours before flight. I guess I'll book the shuttle for 11:15.

Flight is at 2PM, so I guess airport lounging it is. I'm confused about the process, do you have to give them your luggage or can you simply exit with it? I'll only have one bag so it's not an issue. Same with check-in, can I carry it on board?

Yes, you can do self-debark, but you will have to get off when they announce that, which is the earliest, they frown upon you hanging around until the end with a big suitcase. You can embark with a small suitcase, it has to fit through a typical airport xray scanner.

Archived