Happy e mail sent, thanks Imagination...

Trlbnd1

I just sent this e mail. I just wanted to share:

"Hello Jose,

Thank you for your e mail. We hope you and your family had a great holiday. I finally have a chance to reply back. We had a great time on our cruise.

There was a delay on embarkation due to a medical emergency on the Imagination. The staff outside did the best that they could do. It was a little chaotic but that's ok-things smoothed out once inside the terminal.

Our cabin was a very good location-thank you. We like being somewhat in a central location. The cabin was very clean and quiet. The room steward was fantastic.

The Pride Dining Room Staff was fantastic. Alex our waiter did a fantastic job, and Vito our Maitre D' worked his magic in getting our family together. Alex and Vito remind me of some staff members on the Grand Princess-they both need a raise!

Boston Rob was awsome. I never thought I would spend most of my nights in the "Karaoke Bar". I understand that was his last trip on this ship and was transfering. We were told that the Imagination is the only ship that does the "Carnival Legends Show". We thought is was pretty cool in having passenger show and hope it continues fleetwide.

It was very nice to see Captain Salvemini interact with the passengers. He and Carnival Cruise Lines should be very proud of this hardworking crew. There was always a smile and a hello from most of every crew member.

There were some very good drink/shot specials on board. Keep up the good work!

The pizza was fantastic! Now we're from the Chicago area and we love our pizza. That was some of the best pizza we have had! It IS the best pizza at sea! We have also sailed with Princess and Royal Caribbean and leaves them in your wake. I really liked the Goat Cheese and Mushroom pizza.

You yourself did a great job. You had perfect timing when you talked to my wife. I'm glad we booked directly with you and replied to my messages/emails quickly and a timely manor. I now how crazy it can be being in customer relations myself. Whenever we or friends book with Carnival; we'll be calling you!

There was also a waiter by the name Daniel that was working in the Xanadu Lounge during Karaoke Madness at night and Lido Pool area during the day. Daniel was out of this world! Whenever he was around we always had a full drink! He would take the time in remembering our names! When there are over 2000 passengers and Daniel comes ups to us and says "hello" and asks if we want our regular drink-how great is that!

This trip was for my cusins wedding and overall everyone had a good time. There are some things that we think there can be room for improvements.

Less announcements. It seemed that there were too many announcements for specials, events, next show... We realize that you probably have a very high percentage of first time cruisers that may "need a hand". But that's what the Carnival Capers is for.

Better control of the air conditioning. It was cold. We realized it was turning the vent on or off. We wished we can control the temp.

The "Exceeds My Expectations" talk. This probably was the biggest talk within our group. It was repeated a number of times how to fill out the surveys-please don't sound like a broken record. It almost sounded like begging for a good score.

The pizza staff even though making the best pizza at sea were not the most friendly. They seemed to be more approachable towards the end of the cruise though.

We have an open booking currently with Princess, but I just wanted to send you an e mail in saying that we will be looking forward to our next Carnival cruise."

We were on the Imagination Nov 13-18,2004.

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to let people know that I received a letter in the mail in response to the e-mail that I sent. The letter in short thanked me for the feedback and will passing along the comments to everyone involved. We were given 10% off our next Carnival cruise within 18 months and a special gift on our next cruise. I wasn't asking for anything, I just wanted to share my experience with them...

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I hope you see this reply! thank you for posting your review of the Imagination and your letter to Carnival. My fiance and I are sailing on the Imagination next January 7th, (2006) for the 5 day Wester Caribbean stopping at Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. We are getting married while in Ocho Rios at Shaw Park Garden. I saw that you attended your cousins wedding in Ocho Rios? Just wondering if you could share how the wedding was if there was anything you noticed that could have gone better or anything else you can 'alert' me to? Did all the wedding guests use island taxis to get to shaw park? How was the ceremony (officiant, decor, etc?) I'm sure it was beautiful and I am really looking forward to my cruise and my wedding! Also if you wouldn't mind, do you have any pictures of the wedding site (would like to see how a wedding set-up there looks like). Carnival has been no help with providing pictures of what the actual ceremony site is going to lok like. I've been able to find pictures of the park and the wedding gazebo but not decorated for a wedding. oh well. my email is: amiryghb@yahoo.com

Thank you so much

Mary

Archived