Any 10 year old girls on 1/15 VOS

nicsdad

I KNOW that this board has great people and that this is totally innocent but I have a law enforcement background and have seen way too many bad things happen.

Be sure YOU check out anyone that you are going to let your child email.

There are ALOT of psychos out there and they would love to meet a 10 year old girl at a certain place on a ship in International waters.

Again, I KNOW you are a good parent and that this is innocent, but please be careful in announcing that you will have a young girl on board a certain sailing and that you will allow emails to her.

I may sound paranoid, but I've seen things like this happen in my field of work.

Thanks and have a great safe cruise.

I KNOW that this board has great people and that this is totally innocent but I have a law enforcement background and have seen way too many bad things happen.

Be sure YOU check out anyone that you are going to let your child email.

There are ALOT of psychos out there and they would love to meet a 10 year old girl at a certain place on a ship in International waters.

Again, I KNOW you are a good parent and that this is innocent, but please be careful in announcing that you will have a young girl on board a certain sailing and that you will allow emails to her.

I may sound paranoid, but I've seen things like this happen in my field of work.

Thanks and have a great safe cruise.

I was thinking the same thing -- advertising -- not a good idea. I'm on the prosecutorial side (feds) and believe me - I've seen a lot -- my kids aren't allowed on the internet without me logging them on and breathing down their necks!

Be careful what you're doing!

Archived