Sea Kayaking in Dunedin, Nz

Animated-one

Hi there,

I would like know if there a tour company in Dunedin, Nz that offers sea kayaking, "Eco tour" to the Peninsula that doesn't costs an arm or a leg....The Dawn Princess offer this shore excursion for $229.00 per person (Aud), which I feel is outrageous!!!! :eek: Any help will be very much appreciated!

Hi Animated-one,

Wild Earth Adventures - www.wildearth.co.nz offer sea kayaking, we are on the Rhapsody in Jan2010, I tried to book them but they were booked by the ship. I don't know if other cruise lines use them, it's worth checking them out. The Rhapsody's prices are double what it would be to book direct! There is also www.bike-kayak.com .

Hope this helps

Jo

Unfortunately, I have already tried "wildearth adventures"! The woman that answered my email from this company told me that she wasn't taken any private tours on that date, and my husband and I must book through the Dawn Princess if we wanted to go sea kayaking in Dunedin....Funny, I found another website at www.elmwildlifetours.com.nz that also does sea kayaking, but guess who they sub-it-out too, you guess it, wildearth adventures!!!:( Hmmm, you got to wonder:confused:

But I will try your other recommendation of bike-kayak.com...Thank you!

Trish

Archived