Somerset Bridge Watersports

Skyhawk61

We booked a boat rental from Somerset Bridge Watersports. Their website says they provide transportation from Dockyard to their facility, however their are no details. Is this something I need to set up with them in advance? I sent them an email requesting the information, but they haven't responded.

We booked a boat rental from Somerset Bridge Watersports. Their website says they provide transportation from Dockyard to their facility, however their are no details. Is this something I need to set up with them in advance? I sent them an email requesting the information, but they haven't responded.

I tried to set up my reservation with them via email, but when it didn't work I phone directly. At that time they told me they do not use their email and it is better to contact them via the phone.

Where will you be docked at? They are located just a short taxi ride from Kings Wharf, I think it was $25 to get there. You can also take the bus.

Archived