Honeymoon Bay/Beach St. John

toberman

Honeymoon beach cannot be accessed by auto.

It is either accessed by boat. Many day sail boats go there.

..or by trail.....it is about a 20-30 minute walk from downtown Cruz Bay.

More info: http://www.stjohnbeachguide.com/Beaches/Honeymoon.htm

Thank you lostdart. Do you have any recommendations for tour operators that go there?

Janette

Thanks, we took the catamaran tour offered by Princess back in 2007 when we got engaged, but there is NO WAY I'll hike that. I prefer the open bar and easy sailing to the location. I am going to try to see if that company still operates and just book through them.

I found the website from the t-shirt they gave us, thedancingdolphin.com so I emailed them asking, Ill keep you guys updated!

Thanks, we took the catamaran tour offered by Princess back in 2007 when we got engaged, but there is NO WAY I'll hike that. I prefer the open bar and easy sailing to the location. I am going to try to see if that company still operates and just book through them.

I found the website from the t-shirt they gave us, thedancingdolphin.com so I emailed them asking, Ill keep you guys updated!

There is no guarentee that a day sail boat on a given day will go to Honeymoon beach....it all depends on the seas on that day.

• 1 month later...

Several day charters out of St. Thomas (East End Marinas & Red Hook) head to Honeymoon Beach on St. John... try contacting a few http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=st.+thomas+activities+%2B+day+charters&aq=f&oq=&aqi=. And also ask where they go if the weather is not permitting a stop at Honeymoon.

--Islander

Archived