Recommended Excursions?

mangomike

This is our first time on a cruise and I was wondering what excursions you would recommend from my family? For Nassau and Castaway Cay.

Some background on us.

Family of 4. My wife and I are in our 30s with 2 boys aged 3 and 2. We will be in on the Wonder Sept. 6th.

I think we would like to see the aqaurium in Atlantis but mostly the boys like to spend time in the sand.

Thank you in advance for all your assistance.

For as young as your kids are the aquarium is the best choice. It is an awesome place to see. The tour goes fast but you can go back through at your own speed afterwards, just leave the bracelets on your wrists to prove you paid for it. The windows go pretty much floor to ceiling so even little ones have a great view.

One place on the outside part of the tour has a few stairs, so if you bring strollers I would suggest an umbrella style so you can easily fold them and carry up the stairs.

Plenty of beach time on CC for them to play in the sand.

Plus if you like to ride bikes they have them with child seats on the back so you can all go for a bike ride if you want. They do have helmets too for the kids. There are 2 long trails there and one has an observation tower to look around the island, great photos to be taken there.

If you go up the tower, be sure and look down around the base area of the tower for some whimsical storks around the area. Disney has surprizes everywhere,

Archived