Drink of the Day and non-alcoholic drinks...

2preschoolers

So tell me about the Drink of the Day I've read about on here. How much "cheaper" is it to get the drink of the day and are they all watered down?

On a totally different note, do they offer non alcoholic drinks like dacqueries, etc?? And approx how much do those run??

So tell me about the Drink of the Day I've read about on here. How much "cheaper" is it to get the drink of the day and are they all watered down?

On a totally different note, do they offer non alcoholic drinks like dacqueries, etc?? And approx how much do those run??

No matter what cruiseline you travel on, the DOD will never have enough alcohol for the price (in my opinion). Usually, when you buy these drinks you have to buy the "souvenir" cup. The good thing is, once you buy the cup, you can refill it for cheaper. Usually it's around $9 I think? The refill will cost around $7 I think. I'm just estimating because I haven't bought one since March! I don't often buy them but Carnival seems to have a good deal with the DOD card.

They can definitely give you a virgin daiquiri or any other drink! I'm sure they are cheaper because they don't have any alcohol in them. I can't really tell you because I never order a virgin drink :rolleyes:

My mojito nearly killed me!

I bought two more glasses of club soda (with my fountain card) and had three mojitos, which made the alcohol bearable. The bartender just poured and poured - at least 7 ounces of straight alcohol, and I'm not kidding!

oh, if you're getting a virgin drink, the best place to do it is at the juice bar (if your ship has one up on Lido...) they use the fresh berries and blend them up. I guess it's a smoothie, but I ordered a virgin daiquiri at the pool bar, and the bartender said "oh, come over to the other side, I'll give you a better one" and it was great!

Archived