Fantasy E242

packard89

I originally had a cabin below the galley, was just moved to E242....it's an ocean view, facing the rear of the ship. Has anyone ever had a cabin in this area, facing the rear? Also, I looked on Deck 8 to see what is above me and it's unmarked on the deck plans. The dining room is many cabins ahead of me, so I am wondering what that area is???? :confused: Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Sorry, one more thing to add...when I am looking at the deck plans and try to click on my cabin # to see what it's going to look like, it won't let me see it or any of the cabins next to me but I can look at all the others on the sides. I'm confused......:confused:

The area above you is an open deck and a break area for the aft dining room. There is a bench up there which makes a real nice area to sit and be away from the crowds. There should be a stairwell nearby which will take you there.

Dave

We have stayed in E-244 several times on the Fantasy class and we LOVE that cabin! A couple of them across the back are handicap rooms. Don't remember which ones....sorry. Actually the cabins across the back (on Empress) are a little larger.

Enjoy!!

Kat

We were in E255 on the Paradise (same ship class). It was a standard oceanview room with only the window being different. The window has a very deep ledge which makes it hard to see anywhere but directly behind the ship. We found it to be very quiet with little traffic in the hallway. We wouldn't book that cabin again, but only because we didn't care for the way the window is set. I don't know about the unmarked area on deck 8. We didn't hear any noise above us.

Archived