Any Altun Ha and Zoo Combo tours out there?

cruizintime!

I really have my heart set on doing this combo tour in Belize. It doesn't sound like it would be a real unusual combo, but RC doesn't offer it and I'm having trouble finding it with any of the other companies. Major Tom offers it, but when I tried to reserve it, I was quoted $25 more per person that what is listed on the website, so that kind've left a bad taste in my mouth...:( Would really appreciate any info from those of you who have done this combo.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Just an update in case anyone else is interested in this tour also (it sounds like it would be a great family tour). I have ended up just contacting several companies that I've seen good reviews for on here and decided to book with Vitalano Reyes (http://cavetubing.bz) since the price was right and I have heard lots of good things about his tour. Happy Cruising!!

We used Action Boys Belize for a combo of cave tubing and zip line a few weeks ago, and it was good. They also offer altun ha and zoo combo. Try to get Donald Ramirez as your personal guide. He is really into history and is very passionate about Medicinal Plants and Indian History.

Have fun

Archived