Ziplining in Ketchikan VS Vancouver

travelingmomof3

I was thinking of doing the new ziplining tour at Grouse Mtn in Vancouver instead of in Ketchikan - mainly just to free us up so we can kayak in Ketchikan. Any opinions about this - do you recommend one over the other? The excursion in Ketchikan is the Bear Creek tour and it would be for me and my 10 and 13 yr old kids. Thanks for your help!

You get the added bonus at Grouse of seeing the two grizzlies bears - Coola and Grinder - have included some pictures of the bears and one of the zip line stations at the top of the peak chair where it will zip you across a gulley to the side of Dam mountain.

Cheers

Dennis

148464147_ThePeakofVancouverJune22009020.jpg.a8912dd3b4616bafbf5dc416120eaebc.jpg

2038325855_ThePeakofVancouverJune22009056.jpg.ef6c1e141b172248c8d1990141b3a0b3.jpg

488521870_ThePeakofVancouverJune22009023.jpg.e17fb2590c3b3c891868a282ced3eb79.jpg

Thanks for including the pictures - wish I was there now! Do you think I should book now (and pay now) or wait until we get there (Wed, 9/2) to see what the weather is like first. I am worried that the weather will be rainy or cloudy making it not worth the money and I don't think we'd be able to get a refund. I have a family of 5 so it's a big expense. Thanks for your help.

Archived