Miracle-Connecting cabins?

suezducruz

My friend is traveling with his girlfriend and is considering bringing his 3 daughters-9,11,13. What would be his best option on the Miracle? Are there connecting or "family" cabins on that ship and do you know which ones they are?

My friend is traveling with his girlfriend and is considering bringing his 3 daughters-9,11,13. What would be his best option on the Miracle? Are there connecting or "family" cabins on that ship and do you know which ones they are?

I am sailing on the miracle on sept 29th, we have conecting cabins..they are 7A obstructed view..so i would guess they have more on that ship

Yes there are connecting cabins, but only about 26 pairs of them on the whole ship, so he'll need to book early to get them.

BTW, on the Miracle there are actually six pairs of connecting cabins that have one balcony cabin connecting to an inside cabin. I think that would be the perfect arrangement for parents with kids. (At least I would feel safer that way.)

You can identify the connecting cabins on the deck plans by looking for the little white triangles that straddle the dividing lines between the two cabins. I do not see any inside to inside connections, nor do I see any ocean view to ocean view connections.

The balcony to inside connecting pairs are:

5106-5108

5105-5107

6108-6112

6109-6115

7106-7108

7105-7107

located at the far forward end of the ship.

Archived