Pre cruise hotel

second honeymoon

We stayed at the Raddison. It was very nice with a great pool and patio area. They also have the shuttle to the port so you can leave your car there rather than pay for parking at the port. Make sure to book your shuttle early and try to get an early time because we waited for a long time in the heat with all our bags for the shuttle.

We also stayed at the Radisson. Hubby Loves the sleep number beds.

Very nice large pool and the Italian restaurant next door has excellent pizza. McDonalds is across the street too.

They do have their own restaurant and the food is very good and plenty of it but kind of expensive.

If you have extra time to kill you can walk to the Manatee park from there in 10 minutes. People at the desk can direct you, Just one road to go down. Nice area to view Manatees, clean restrooms and plenty of places to sit down.

kathy

My favorite is the Residence Inn. It is newer than the Raddison. Last time I stayed at the Raddison (about 2 yrs ago) it was a little worn. You can leave your car at the Residence, they have a free shuttle to the port. Breakfast is included as well.

Country Inn does have free breakfast and is a Port Canaveral park and cruise hotel. It's a package rate for room and shuttle. By the way, the Radisson has all new rooms now. It is worn any more.

If you do not pay for the park and cruise rate, are you able to leave your car at the hotel while on your cruise..From reading on the boards I found a post that the shuttle from Country Inn was $3/pp

Anyone know how the Best Western is for one night before our cruise in November?

We stayed at the Best Western in Cocoa Beach for 2 nights before out cruise and liked it. I booked an ocean view room which was in the tower right on the beach. They have cheaper rooms that are outside entrances too. And they also have an inside building of suites. They serve a nice breakfast each morning also and have two pools on site. My kids said if we go on another cruise out of PC they want to stay here again as it was very nice to be right on the beach. It certainly was not far from the port either. :)

Archived