Which beach with 2 yo??

jnncooke

We are going to be in Cozumel on a cruise next month and I am trying to decide on which beach to go to. This is the only port that we are going to be able to take our 2 yo to the beach so we want to go somewhere that is good for him. I have looked at paradise and nachi cocum and am leaning to the latter. I know there isn't a lot of kids but all he will want to do is get in the water some and play in the sand. The pictures of paradise seemed a little hectic for a 2 yo. Also, I am going to have my parents with me and I though they might like Nachi also. What do you think? Will it be frowned upon if I have a 2 yo there?

Thanks in advance!

We are going to be in Cozumel on a cruise next month and I am trying to decide on which beach to go to. This is the only port that we are going to be able to take our 2 yo to the beach so we want to go somewhere that is good for him. I have looked at paradise and nachi cocum and am leaning to the latter. I know there isn't a lot of kids but all he will want to do is get in the water some and play in the sand. The pictures of paradise seemed a little hectic for a 2 yo. Also, I am going to have my parents with me and I though they might like Nachi also. What do you think? Will it be frowned upon if I have a 2 yo there?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't been to either one but from what I have read here Paradise Beach tends to have more of a crowd where as Nachi is more laid back. If I was traveling with a 2 year old I would go with a more sedate beach with less people, that way you and your family would be able to relax more and enjoy the quiet and I think the baby would probably enjoy it better. E-mail Nachi. I'm sure they can answer your questions. :)

here is there site.

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

Thanks for all the help! Chankanaab park looks like it would be neat, too. Do they provide beach chairs with umbrellas for shade on the beach??

When we went in Oct. they had Palapa's with 2 chairs. You may also want to bring bug spray. The flies and mosquitos were pretty bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any cost of going to Paradise Beach. We are arriving in COZ on Nov 4 on the Legend and are looking for few hours of a beach and afternoon shopping. I'd love to go to Nachi, but lots of money for a few hours.

Do we take a taxi to Paradise Beach from the pier?

Is there any cost of going to Paradise Beach. We are arriving in COZ on Nov 4 on the Legend and are looking for few hours of a beach and afternoon shopping. I'd love to go to Nachi, but lots of money for a few hours.

Do we take a taxi to Paradise Beach from the pier?

Paradise Beach does not charge an admission fee. They just expect you to eat/drink while you are there...which is fair.

They have CLEAN restrooms, changing rooms, lounge chairs and umbrellas that they do not charge for. There is even free internet at the bar.

All the beach resorts will run you $12 - 15 one way for up to 4 people for a taxi (depending on where you dock).

Lots of couples share taxis.....that can save you some money at least one way.

Have a great time in Cozumel.

Archived