Beverage ???s

mccasey

Hi guys!

It's been a very long time since my last cruise and I have a lot of questions about beverages.

1) What beverages are included?

2) I know that there are soda packages but are there also packages for alcoholic beverages? If so, when and where can we buy them and are they worth it?

3) What are we allowed to bring aboard?

Thanks a lot guys!!!!!

Soda does incur a daily fee. You can get all the water your heart desires as well as iced tea and lemonade. Juice is included at breakfast but extra for any other point in time.

Drinks: RC use to have a card that got you a deal, but they discontinued that quite a while back. So, nothing I know of for mixed drinks, but if you're a wine person you can get a better deal by buying several bottles. I've also noted if you buy in advance you get an even better price than if you wait until you're onboard.

Carry on...

On our last trip we brought on a 6 pack of plastic dr. peppers and had no issues. They're suppose to take any alcohol from you, but I've heard mixed things. I've never tried to take any onboard when departing, but was able to bring on purchases from ports that I expected them to take and they let me take them to my room. (Rats, should have bought more than for gifts!)

Judy

Thanks!

Is the water that is included bottled water?

If I want to buy a wine package can I buy it online at RCCL or?

The free drinks does not include bottled water. You can bring a water bottle and fill it up with the purified water on the ship.

You can see the drink packages, wine packages, shore excursions and specialty restaurants under Cruise Enhancements when looking at your reservation on RCI's web site. Another benefit of booking in advance is it can be all paid for before you leave! :)

Archived