Royal Romance----you Are Fired!

skyking

We Have Had A Horrrrible Experience With Royal Romance And Have Now Cancelled Our Onboard Wedding. The Wedding Coordinators Seem To Have No Coordination, They Tell The Customer Different Things And Cant Provide What We Want. We Are Still Going To Sail For Our Honeymoon, But I Strogly Encourage A Land Based Wedding.

Tim

Wow, I had a good experience with Royal Romance BUT it had to do alot with the St. Thomas wedding coordinator Terry Castner.......she was great. Before I had her I just dealt with the supervisor Gina and didn't really have any problems.........

Good luck with your wedding and I'm sure you'll love The Mariner.........

Have you made Royal Caribbean aware by writing a letter to their customer service department. These coordinators are contracted out by Royal Caribbean and when their contract goes up for bid again, Royal Caribbean should know if they're not providing good service, and causing them to even lose business. Contracts are a competitive business, and usually are renewable every year. You should definitly put your concerns in writing, not to Royal Romance, but to Royal Caribbean if you haven't already.

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. I hope your land wedding turns out perfectly.

Thanks for the advice, here is a copy of the complaint to RCCL.

I would like you to know what a horrible experience we have had using Royal Romance for our wedding plans onboard the Mariner Of The Seas. I know they are not affiliated with RCCL so I hold no blame with RCCL as I am a loyal RCCL cruiser. They are completely unprofesional, unorganized, and lie to your customers. Not one person could give us the same answer to any question we had in regards to our wedding, this has become so confusing and extremely frusterating thay we have decided to cancel our wedding plans with Royal Carribean. This has led to us having to scramble three months prior to our wedding to find a place in Orlando to wed. I want to make sure that you are very aware of the horror stories that do exist using this service.

Regards,

Tim Fitzgerald

Kadie,

I am not expecting anything from them, but they do need to know how bad the set up really is. We are both very upset about this, but luckily today we found a great place here in Orlando where we are going to wed.

Tim

So sorry to hear about your experience. It must be so frustrating to try and wrap everything up within a few months, but I'm sure all will turn out beautifully for you. Can I ask where you are getting married in Orlando? My date is set for October 1 at the Gaylord Palms, and we have been very pleased with them as they continue to humor me with my millions of questions. :)

Best of luck with everything, and congratulations!

Carla

Hi Carla,

We are getting married at the English Wedding Gardens in Winter Park. It is so beautiful and the wedding coordinator is simply the best. The gardens are beautiful and it is a perfect size for our little 75 guest wedding. The Gaylordpalms are simply beautiful:) April 8th is the big day for us and then the cruise on the 10th for our honeymoon.

Tim

Archived