What to pack?

wlbbcb

Hi All!

My grandma and I set sail on January 23rd!!! :p It's been planned since July. Then, I had my whole wardrobe pretty much settled. Now, I'm panicking! I don't know WHAT to pack!!

We're on RCI Jewel of the Seas for 6 nights. We have one formal night I believe, but neither she nor I intend on dining in the main room that night. Neither one of us do formal attire.

I've got some slacks, and I've got a jean skirt and a dress(yuck!). I'll pack my sandals and wear my tennis shoes.

Should I throw in some capris and/or shorts and t-shirts??? My clothes are not small, but I've got those space bags that should help!!!

Any suggestions??

Thank you!

Wendy

Wendy,

Formal night is usually the best meal in the dining room. It would be a shame to miss it. There will be plenty of people not in formal wear. A nice dress or pantsuit will be fine. Or dress slacks and a nice blouse. Just no jeans, t-shirts, or tennis shoes.

Pack a lightweight sweater, shawl, or poncho that you can throw on over anything. Ships tend to be cool in the dining rooms and lounges.

Have a great cruise!

Archived