Carnival Destiny 8E or 8F? Help?!

lillypad83

I have a very first-world problem. :) We're booking the Carnival Destiny for 10/29/09. As a past guest on Carnival, we were offered an upgrade from an 8A to an 8E or an 8F. The 8F (1003) is on the Spa deck, which means we'd be near Camp Carnival, and adjacent to the salon. It's one of those "half-decks", which means we'd have to go outside to get anywhere. The 8E (9002) is on the Lido deck, which we're thinking might be convenient, but loud.

My thought is that the only exercise I get on a cruise is walking from the cabin to the buffet, the bar, and the pool. If I were a deck above both of those things, I would feel like a dweeb taking the elevator, so at least I'd have to climb a flight of stairs several times a day. If we're on the Lido deck, I'd gain 10 pounds. :D

Seriously, though, any help would be appreciated, as I am terribly indecisive.

Thanks,

Jules

I have a very first-world problem. :) We're booking the Carnival Destiny for 10/29/09. As a past guest on Carnival, we were offered an upgrade from an 8A to an 8E or an 8F. The 8F (1003) is on the Spa deck, which means we'd be near Camp Carnival, and adjacent to the salon. It's one of those "half-decks", which means we'd have to go outside to get anywhere. The 8E (9002) is on the Lido deck, which we're thinking might be convenient, but loud.

My thought is that the only exercise I get on a cruise is walking from the cabin to the buffet, the bar, and the pool. If I were a deck above both of those things, I would feel like a dweeb taking the elevator, so at least I'd have to climb a flight of stairs several times a day. If we're on the Lido deck, I'd gain 10 pounds. :D

Seriously, though, any help would be appreciated, as I am terribly indecisive.

Thanks,

Jules

9002??

can you ask to be placed on the Empress deck- as close to the aft elevator-- without going passed it 7286- 7289

those cabins are too far forward- if you hit rough waters you will feel a lot of the motion.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived