Travel Ins Question

sam1148

We have a TA, who happens to be unavailable for a couple of weeks.

I'm "Sure" I checked off "travel ins"..but not positive. I can't find my original fax.

The cruise leaves in 47 days.

How much before time does travel ins. normally need to be added to the cruise if I overlooked that detail? The SO has USAA and they offer Travel Ins.

BTW: We like our TA, but for reasons outside of his control, he's 'out of the office' and I hate to pester him, he isn't available at this time.

We have a TA, who happens to be unavailable for a couple of weeks.

I'm "Sure" I checked off "travel ins"..but not positive. I can't find my original fax.

The cruise leaves in 47 days.

How much before time does travel ins. normally need to be added to the cruise if I overlooked that detail? The SO has USAA and they offer Travel Ins.

BTW: We like our TA, but for reasons outside of his control, he's 'out of the office' and I hate to pester him, he isn't available at this time.

Most 3rd Party policies can be purchased up to final payment deadline (which you're past) and I believe almost up to sailaway. You will not, however, be able to get "Waiver of Pre-Existing conditions". You can call anyone at the USAA travel number to see how late you can add their insurance (they use TravelInsured and maybe one other Policy, which you can determine on therir website) and I'm sure anyone there can check your Booking in the absence of your agent.

ken

Archived