Who Else Has Mixed Feelings About Oasis?

temple1

Are you conflicted about Oasis?  

302 members have voted

1. 1. Are you conflicted about Oasis?

• Not at all, can't wait to be the first to board!
    • Yes, I can't decide if I love it or hate it.
    • Not at all, I will never set foot on the floating amusement park!
    • Not sure, I don't think I'm conflicted, but I don't think I care.

I am somewhat skeptical about the amount of passengers.

Having said that, the reason we booked for October 2010 is to give a lot of time for feedback and we got a better price by booking as soon as it was available.

I think the Carousel is a neat idea myself. Cannot wait to hear the first reviews and hopefully any problems will be ironed out by next October.

To me the more choices the better. After a few cruises, the food, shows and bars kind of all seem the same. With all the selections on this ship I can't wait. When we first booked Freedom I was worried about crowds but once onboard I found myself wondering where all the people were. Yes a few times there were some crowded venues but that happens even on the smallest ships. I am sure it isn't for everyone but from what I have read it seems they are trying to make an experience to satisfy a good amount of the cruising public. Dec. 1st can't get here fast enough for me.

I enjoy all types of cruises and ships...big, little, exotic, standard....it's all fun. I never understood why some people pre-judge a ship, simply because it's large, or has a lot of things to do on board. So what? If you don't enjoy surfing, or ice skating, then simply don't go surfing or ice skating....simply having these on board shouldn't lessen your experience.

That's what I'm talking about. Choices! My first cruise ever was on RCCL Song of America in 1986. We thought that ship was huge. Ha! With all the choices, I'm betting that there will be plenty of room on this ship in spite of the numbers on board.

Archived