Battle of the Sexes - what is it about?

ms simba

Battle of the Sexes - what is it about? I have read two different opinions. One said it was similar to Family Feud and the other said it was more x-rated.

not x-rated on any cruise i have been on. you usually meet in one of the louges, then the host has boys get on one side of the room. girls on the other. each side appoints a leader. the hosts asks questions(general trivia), each group talks it over and the the leader is responsible for relaying answer for the host. your team gets points or the other side can steal if 1st team doesnt get the answer right.

Battle of the Sexes - what is it about? I have read two different opinions. One said it was similar to Family Feud and the other said it was more x-rated.

Battle of the Sexes is usually Men vs Ladies. Each team is asked a question , right answer gets a point and if wrong, other team gets to answer for the point. There is a team captain and he/she will get answers from participants in the group and his/her answer is the final answer for the team. Whichever team gets the most points wins...bragging rights. LOL

The X-Rated one you have heard about is probably Quest. It is made up of small teams of maybe 6-8 people and mixed with men and women. It is usually played after 11pm and children are not allowed to be present and if you are easily offended, you are asked to voluntarily leave. It's more of an activity participation rather than answering questions.

Hope this answers your question. Both are a lot of fun.

Sometimes they will have the team leaders present something like... rolls of tp; a member of the wait staff; someone's dentures, etc. for "points."

That's Quest, right? Didn't give any examples as I didn't want to spoil it for the OP. LOL

Thanks for the info on the Battle of the Sexes. I can never seem to stay up late into the night to see the "adult-content" shows. So I don't have to be concerned whether I would be offended or not. If I did go, I'd be the one with the head nodding and gently snoring!

Battle of the Sexes and Its in the Bag are usually done on Carnival. The Quest is mostly done on RC and NCL. I have yet to see it done on any of the Carnival ships we have been on.

Dave

Thank you, Dave. I will look more carefully at my Capers next time!

Thanks for the info on the Battle of the Sexes. I can never seem to stay up late into the night to see the "adult-content" shows. So I don't have to be concerned whether I would be offended or not. If I did go, I'd be the one with the head nodding and gently snoring!

The Battle of the Sexes is not adult content and is not scheduled for late night.

Do they do either of these games on Carnival? I must have missed them. My daughter (adult at the time) did Quest on RCI one time I think. Well - I watched and laughed :)

They definitely do Battle of the Sexes. I participated in May on the Carnival Splendor. I thought I read it in the Capers that Quest was scheduled but did not bother to check it out so cannot say for sure that Carnival actually has it. I haved participated on RCI and NCL so can confirm that they have it.

Battle of the Sexes and Its in the Bag are usually done on Carnival. The Quest is mostly done on RC and NCL. I have yet to see it done on any of the Carnival ships we have been on.

Dave

Carnival did the Quest last week on Freedom.

Archived