Is there a new PG code?

MamaParrotHead

I"ve run into that. On some cruises the DP3 code doesn't work as there are other promotions running for the cruise, then if you check at a later date, all of a sudden it's working again.

It's kind of like the resident discount, sometimes it's offered and sometimes it's not.

If you call Carnival and ask, they may be able to offer it or an equivalent "free" upgrade.

I may be wrong, but it seems like that has been my experience with DP3.

I just go through the regular search with the special rates selected. Past Guest is only available for a certain window of time, not too early, and when they are all used up (a certain amount for each sailing) then they don't accept the code anymore. I tried to get past guest once before when they were all sold out... I didn't know that was how it worked until then. Kind of a bummer.

And resident rates, who knows! Totally luck of the draw, but I did luck out once last year :)

Good luck!

Archived