Booking Shore Excursions Online - NEW - need help booking

Hi all,

I'm booked on the Carnival Liberty and am THRILLED that Carnival has posted on it's website that passengers can "Book your shore excursions now if you have a fully deposited cruise booking" :D . Well, I admit it, I'm no rocket scientist nor do I claim to be one - so - how the heck do I book my shore excursions :confused: ? I've done it on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean - they made the instructions clear and easy. I don't have a clue how to book them with Carnival online. Can anyone lend some assistance? Everytime I click on the box saying "Book Now" - I get thrown right back into the descriptions. Help please! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Vinnie

Hi all,

I'm booked on the Carnival Liberty and am THRILLED that Carnival has posted on it's website that passengers can "Book your shore excursions now if you have a fully deposited cruise booking" :D . Well, I admit it, I'm no rocket scientist nor do I claim to be one - so - how the heck do I book my shore excursions :confused: ? I've done it on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean - they made the instructions clear and easy. I don't have a clue how to book them with Carnival online. Can anyone lend some assistance? Everytime I click on the box saying "Book Now" - I get thrown right back into the descriptions. Help please! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Vinnie

Carnival is currently allowing only people booked 2 selected sailing to book excursions online. So its really in test mode...I would guess if everything runs smoothly the the system will allow all sailing to book. I would think late Jan-early Feb.

Thanks for the quick reply! Hey at least it's in place. No more making the made dash to the cabin or shore tour desk the minute you board to get the shore tours you want! Can't wait until the ability to book shore excursions goes live for everyone...it's about time Carnival did this!

:D

Archived