Discover Diving Excursions in Belize?

lhgolfer

In Belize, I have heard SCUBA DIVING is ok. All the really good diving is very far from where the ship is. BLUE HOLE is a small plane ride away and not close at all by boat. Every where else in Belize is ok. Not sure where your cruise is going but diving in Cozumel and Roatan is great. If you really want to do Belize then I would say go through the ship. The ship tour picks up the divers right at the ship and take you to the site, rather then go to shore then meet the dive operator and then go to the site. Just easier to do it though the ship IMHO

In Belize, I have heard SCUBA DIVING is ok. All the really good diving is very far from where the ship is. BLUE HOLE is a small plane ride away and not close at all by boat. Every where else in Belize is ok. Not sure where your cruise is going but diving in Cozumel and Roatan is great. If you really want to do Belize then I would say go through the ship. The ship tour picks up the divers right at the ship and take you to the site, rather then go to shore then meet the dive operator and then go to the site. Just easier to do it though the ship IMHO

Would you say Cozumel and Roatan are better than Grand Cayman? We're trying to figure out which ones we are scuba diving vs snorkeling.

Archived