Spa & Dinning Questions about the Fantasy

denmonty5

I have 2 questions about the Fantasy:

1. My wife is interested in getting a massage and a facial in the spa. Any reports, comments or recommendations would be welcome.

2. Our group is only 3 people. 2 in one cabin and 1 in another cabin. Can we get a Dinner table for just 3 people? How do we request this?

Thanks for any suggestions, comments etc.

1. My wife is interested in getting a massage and a facial in the spa. Any reports, comments or recommendations would be welcome.

2. Our group is only 3 people. 2 in one cabin and 1 in another cabin. Can we get a Dinner table for just 3 people? How do we request this?

1. I would not go to the spa (but others will disagree), they are all about selling additional products now and the act of saying no 100 x's decreases the level of relaxation.

2. Change to anytime dining and this can be done easily. If you keep a dining time you will have to request this through the MD and the line is long the first day - it's not a good way to start your cruise.

Hi,

I sailed on a cruise with my 2 sisters while in a separate cabin. When I booked the cruise, I had them link our reservations and specified that we would like to dine together. The three of us dined at a table for 6. If it is very close to your cruise, it might be easier to wait and talk to the maitre d' the first day of your cruise.

You will hear mixed reviews and comments on getting a massage, facial or any service in the spa and salon. You will find there are better rates when you are in port and near the end of your cruise. Also, be prepared for them to push not only the products that they used while you were there, but other spa products.

This would be dependant on how close to cruise time you are. If you have a few weeks yet, contact your TA or Carnival (only if you booked directly through Carnival and are not using a travel agent) and have your reservations linked together. I was with a group that had 5 rooms and all reservations were linked together for dining reasons only.

Hope this helps.

Archived