FAO Bonnie

capegirl

I guess that is because these cruises (Quest?) are late entrants.

Given the problems we have had arranging flights/ hotels I guess they are having bigger problems currently.

I suggest you look to see on other voyages to same ports what Azamara normally arrange and either wait and see or go ahead and book privately.(usually cheaper and better).

:confused: I am sailing on 26 September but cannot get the land discoveries brochure up for that period when I check in online. Can you advise. Thank You!

That brochure of Land Discoveries is not yet available.

Bonnie

Bonnie do you know if there is going to be an Azamazing evening on the 30 September cruise. Someone on our roll call has said 'no' but can you please confirm.

Thanks

:)

The person on your roll call is correct. There is no Azamazing evening scheduled. You'll find this message in the cruises description on our website. Here's the link...

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/voyage/1443585600/8-night-spain-italy-corsica-voyage

Bonnie do you know if there is going to be an Azamazing evening on the 30 September cruise. Someone on our roll call has said 'no' but can you please confirm.

Thanks

:)

Hello

The ACC website states :-" Please note. Given the short lead time for planning this new voyage, there will be no AzAmazing Evening event"

But they may surprise us...we can only hope!

On a four night cruise beginning 26th September do you think there will be a White Night Evening?

Hi capegirl,

I've heard from the Hotel Manager. He tells me the possibility of a White Night evening on the new 26Sept15 Quest sailing is slim...not ruled out entirely but unlikely.

He does say, Yes, there will be one on the following 9/30 voyage, followed by No, not one on the short 10/8 voyage.