UK Reviews of the Week by Jradford, rmbuk30 & PaulG47!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Azura Fantastic Norwegian Fjords Cruise on the Azura by Jradford

This was our first cruise on P&O as we have previously cruised with Carnival, Thompson and Princess. We chose to go from Southampton this time as Mum has recently moved in with us, after losing Dad in January this year and we wanted to give her the cruise experience. Mum has never flwon before so we reluctantly opted for P&O from Southampton. Well we had a fantastic time. Continue reading... Fantastic Norwegian Fjords Cruise on the Azura

Thomson Dream Moorish delights by rmbuk30

Myself and my partner spent a fantastic week on the dream. Well organised at the airport and a swift trip to the ship. Embarkation was speedy and efficient and the bags were delivered to our cabin within 20 minutes of boarding. Inside cabin was comfortable and clean. Bathroom was spotless. Plenty of hanging space and space to store our luggage. Our steward maintained the room to a high standard twice a day with turndown and chocolates in the evening. I ordered a bottle of sparkling wine which was waiting for us on arrival. Continue reading... Moorish delights

Viking Legend A great way to visit the Danube by PaulG47

This was my first river cruise, based on my wife's recommendation, she did the Moscow to St. Petersburg cruise last year with a friend. From the moment we boarded on the first day to reluctantly leaving on the last day we received 5 star treatment, nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. The accommodation was clean and comfortable, the food was tasty and well presented (I'm a fussy eater) and gave you a flavour, pun intended, of the area being visited. Continue reading... A great way to visit the Danube

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin