What are the limits to getting on/off Water Taxi at Cabo arches??

CruiseCrAzieS

We are going on a couples cruise in September. My husband and I and our best friends. We are all in our 40's, our friends were in a motorcycle accident about a year ago but she friend is not completely 100%, she walks fine now but isn't as "quick on her feet" and can't jump etc...she is healed but limited. Will she be able to get on and off the water taxis at the arches??...we REALLY want to visit the beaches there and not just view it from the boat.

Also is it difficult for heavier people to get off and on the water taxi??... We don't want a special day ruined by embarrassment.:o Is there anyway to travel to the arches on a boat with stairs or on a larger boat that can beach itself so that limited / handicap people can get on and off safely??

Thank you for any help, and advise!

The water taxi beaches in the sand. There will be guys helping you out (tip). It is difficult if you cannot jump a few feet down.

Can take a cab/pedicab to Medano beach.

We are going on a couples cruise in September. My husband and I and our best friends. We are all in our 40's, our friends were in a motorcycle accident about a year ago but she friend is not completely 100%, she walks fine now but isn't as "quick on her feet" and can't jump etc...she is healed but limited. Will she be able to get on and off the water taxis at the arches??...we REALLY want to visit the beaches there and not just view it from the boat.

Also is it difficult for heavier people to get off and on the water taxi??... We don't want a special day ruined by embarrassment.:o Is there anyway to travel to the arches on a boat with stairs or on a larger boat that can beach itself so that limited / handicap people can get on and off safely??

Thank you for any help, and advise!

A few of the water taxis in Cabo have front exits. They are easier to get out of. Look for one or ask .

The boats with the steps would be perfect, just hope we can find one!! However my concern with that is getting one with steps on the way back. Any advice/suggestions??

Medano Beach is accessible by roads. Can take land transportation back.