Can't book Cirque Dreams on Getaway - Dec 3

Bethany Beach

Couldn't book the Cirque on line. Just got off the phone with a NCL rep who couldn't figure out why she saw No Availability as well. After her research, she came back on line and said that the Cirque show is no longer on the Getaway that is the Illusionarium. From what I read on these boards, that is not so. Any one else have trouble booking online?

The getaway deckplans has the Illusionarium. On the Whats Onboard Page for the Getaway:

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/getaway/whats-on-board/Entertainment

it lists this:

Cirque Dreams and Steam (Floor Seating)

Come to Norwegian Getaway’s unique Illusionarium theater and journey into eccentricity and amazement as Cirque Dreams and Steam reveals the spectacular. After you savor a delicious dinner, this all-new fusion of explosive creativity, astounding acts and steampunk costumes will indulge you in a spectacle of grandeur and wonder. The performers’ stunning acts change throughout the year for an ever-evolving utopia to discover.

Price Per Person: $35.39 USD Adult | $35.39 USD Children

the wording might be confusing however the cirque and Illusionarium is still the same

If you are within 90 days of sailing, you should be able to book it online with your myNCL account

Couldn't book the Cirque on line. Just got off the phone with a NCL rep who couldn't figure out why she saw No Availability as well. After her research, she came back on line and said that the Cirque show is no longer on the Getaway that is the Illusionarium. From what I read on these boards, that is not so. Any one else have trouble booking online?

I'm on the Dec. 10th sailing and am having the same issue. I was planning to call NCL tonight to see if I could book over the phone. I'll let you know what I find out.

Just talked to my NCL "personal cruise consultant", and he said they aren't doing reservations for Cirque until 60 days out from the sail date. I guess it was selling out super fast and people who don't plan as early as we do were complaining.

We sailed the Getaway in June and I had a similar problem booking Cirque. The NCL rep could not either. We finally were able to book it closer to our sail date and then on board there were several other dates and times added that had not been online ahead of time, so I suspect this is a recurring problem. We also had no issues changing to a different date once on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums