Snorkel Equipment

Mrs_Tiki

Does Windstar provide snorkel equipment for guests to take ashore on its Caribbean itineraries?

If so, are you issued a set of equipment for your use throughout the cruise, or do you need to turn it in at the end of each day ashore?

I have searched this topic, but can't find much recent info. FWIW, we are sailing on the Star Legend in December, so I know that there is no track record for that ship in the Caribbean yet.

Thanks!

Hi, we have been on 18 cruises with Windstar. All ships have basically the same policies. You pick up your snorkel equipment the first day and give it back the last day. The equipment has always been of good quality. We are trying out the new yachts for the first time December 5th looking forward to it. We adore Windstar Cruises it fits us: elegance without bring ostentatious. I think we will enjoy the yachts but adore the sails. Enjoy and happy sailing. Susanne

Hi Susanne,

Thanks for the information about the snorkeling equipment. When we were on Paul Gauguin a couple of years ago, we found it so convenient to have equipment in our room all week that we could grab it and go in the mornings. (Without having to drag our own from home!)

We are very excited to try Windstar. Have sailed a lot on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean on family vacations, but enjoyed our trips on Radisson (now Regent) and Paul Gauguin even more.

Are you on the Star Legend December 5? My DH (Tiki_Man) has started a Roll Call for our sailing, please join!

Mary

Hi, we are on the Star Breeze. My husband really wants to try the yachts. I am devoted to sails having sailed my entire life. We compromised the fare was so totally inexpensive and we love repositioning and have 14 hours in Cartengna, we thought this will be a good try out for us. We have never been on other ships since our cruising life began. We individually crossed the ocean twice while students and we did take my father on a Viking Cruise through Germany when he got sick. Loved the river cruising but the food was despicable. So the Windstar with sails has been it with us. I have great hopes for the Breeze. Have a great cruise. Susanne