Costa Luminosa 26th May 15 transfer from Arlanda to Frihamnen

BelfastCruiser

Hi all, my husband and I are travelling to Stockholm on Saturday 26th May for Costa's 7nt 'Land of the Vikings' cruise. We're currently trying to arrange our transfers from Arlanda airport to Frihamnen cruise terminal but it seems to cost a minimum of £100 return which I feel is expensive for an airport transfer. The options I have considered are private transfers, the train to town followed by a taxi or a taxi the whole way.

Has anyone any experience getting to Frihamnen or would anyone like to split the cost of a taxi? We arrive into Arlanda from Copenhagen at 4.30pm.

Thanks in advance for any advice ☺

...but it seems to cost a minimum of £100 return which I feel is expensive for an airport transfer.

How much do you want to spend for a 90 km round-trip?

I am making the same trip in August. I think the cheapest way to go is to take the express train and then a bus. I plan to use Uber. 600 SEK each way.

All I meant was that we have never paid as much for transfers and there are usually cheaper alternatives eg. we're paying £16 for an airport transfer from Belfast to Dublin to get our flight which is a 340km round trip.

We've decided to take the train then bus too and it seems to cost only £10 for a 3 zone ticket valid for 2 hours ☺

• 11 months later...

My husband and I are going in June...we are planning to take the Arlanda Express and then a bus....We prebought our train tickets and from what I read, the bus is 3.50 US per person...That was the best I could get.

deborah:)