Whisper WC.7 Dubai to Venice

Silver Spectre

Hi

We have received the details of the last special event The Grand Venetian Ball. As the title says most of us expected a grand event with a musical group and dancing to the yearly hours in a splendid palace.

However it would appear that the Miami office has a different understanding of the event,

We are to be in the ships theater for 6.15 for drinks and then taken to the venue where a meal will be served and it will end at 10.15 back at the ship.

There is no dancing and the return time is usually the when we inly start having fun. Does Miami think we are past it (not looking at how many were on the dance floor last night.)

I do hope they remember that the masks (provided and mandatory) have to fit over glasses and match the colour of the gowns.

I may be wrong but!

ST

That is an understatement.

We now learn that the masks will not be delivered until 4.30 today and they are now asking for us to be in theatre for 5.45. Once again I get the feeling that no one is willing to take charge.

On a much brighter note the crew show was wonderful with Oliver singing opera it was superb so different form his normal songs and had the whole theater standing up for over 1 minute.

The acts from all depts were great.

st

That is an understatement.

We now learn that the masks will not be delivered until 4.30 today and they are now asking for us to be in theatre for 5.45. Once again I get the feeling that no one is willing to take charge.

On a much brighter note the crew show was wonderful with Oliver singing opera it was superb so different form his normal songs and had the whole theater standing up for over 1 minute.

The acts from all depts were great.

st

Sorry to hear about the poor arrangements for your final treat. Just who was supposed to be in charge?

Crew show sounds fantastic.