childrens discounts

papa4330

The 3rd and 4th passenger rates are always discounted from 1st and 2nd. We travel with our two children and have never received a greater discount over normal 3rd and 4th because they were children. What I have found though is that if you can be a bit flexible the 3rd and 4th rates can vary greatly from ship to ship and from sailing to sailing even on the same ship. I imagine it has to do with how many quads are already booked on a particular sailing. If they have more quads available prices are usually lower for 3rd and 4th. We've scooped some great deals by looking for low 3rd and 4th prices.

dh and i are going on our first cruise in June 3 day to mexico

our 16 month old baby/toddler is coming along...lucky for him...he is still breastfeeding.

i was naive enough to think at first that he would be free...just like the airlines...under 2 years old

NOT SO

we only got a discount of 60$ on his ticket...

he isnt allowed to participate in childrens programs because he isnt potty trained, or swim in the pool, barely eats any "real food"...YIKES

if anything...having him along will make our trip harder/not easier

all 3rd and 4th passengers sailing in a cabin with 2 full fare paying people will get the same discount no matter what the age. Depending on when you sail is what the discount will be with summer and holidays being not very good difference.

If you click on my banner it will show you the difference for the 3rd and 4th passenger- its a little under 215 cheaper for the 3rd passenger

Archived