Limelight Club

bee-ess

Thinking of booking Limelight Club on first night of our cruise, has anyone been on first night, would not want to go if it is empty !. Would like to see Jaki Graham and she is only on the first 2 nights and we have something else book on 2nd night.

Thinking of booking Limelight Club on first night of our cruise, has anyone been on first night, would not want to go if it is empty !. Would like to see Jaki Graham and she is only on the first 2 nights and we have something else book on 2nd night.

We booked to see Madeleine Bell on the first night of a 7 night cruise to the Fjords last June. I think there were about twelve of us in there. She did a kind of acapella set with a Q&A session as her pianist was ill and she said the show must go on.

I'm not saying that this is the norm but I guess the first night is possibly a time for pax to settle in but we did enjoy it and thought the food was pretty good although a somewhat limited menu.

Also you can go to the limelight club for a late drink after the show has finished and the dress code is smart casual even on a formal night if that is your thing

Phil

We booked to see Madeleine Bell on the first night of a 7 night cruise to the Fjords last June. I think there were about twelve of us in there. She did a kind of acapella set with a Q&A session as her pianist was ill and she said the show must go on.

I'm not saying that this is the norm but I guess the first night is possibly a time for pax to settle in but we did enjoy it and thought the food was pretty good although a somewhat limited menu.

Also you can go to the limelight club for a late drink after the show has finished and the dress code is smart casual even on a formal night if that is your thing

Phil

Thanks for your help, I thought that would be the case. I don't think we will bother. We are only on a 7 night as well and she is only on for the first 2 nights and we have booked Epicurean for the 2nd night for our anniversary so don't want to cancel that.

I would go if I were you, take the chance whilst you've got it. The menu is more limited but we easily found something we liked. We always eat in a speciality restaurant the first night, the service is great with less people. I think the Limelight Club on the first night would be fine as you will probably get more chance to chat with the act at the end of the show. [emoji4]