Ventura Suite E733 advice needed !

Catch a star

Help! Thinking of booking cabin E733 suite on Ventura in July this year. Has anyone stayed in this cabin that can give me advice re: noise disruption from bar underneath and if possible any photos of the balcony on suitability for 4 people sharing this cabin. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We are flying to Caribbean in 2 days,and staying in that suite this Friday on the Azura.

I am almost sure it's the same design and size as Ventura,so I will post some info on my return if that helps.

Rob

We stayed in this suite last year. We didn't hear any noise from Havanna below. I think that E732 may experience problems as that suite is directly above the disco. I've attached a few shots of the balcony (hope it works!). It will comfortably seat 4 but as you can see there was only 2 sun loungers. There is a beam (as per photo) but this only restricts one end slightly. We loved the suite and wouldn't hesitate booking it again. Hope this helps.

E733balc.docx

E733balb.docx

Help! Thinking of booking cabin E733 suite on Ventura in July this year. Has anyone stayed in this cabin that can give me advice re: noise disruption from bar underneath and if possible any photos of the balcony on suitability for 4 people sharing this cabin. Thanks in advance.

We were in E731 in January 2015 and it was great. I was a little bit worried about being above Havana, since I'd read that people in E370 had complained about the Base at night, but it was fine. The speakers in Havana are on the other side of the ship (port) and below cabin E730.

Enjoy your Suite and have a great cruise.

Regards

Mike

Edited by mds143

Herbie100: Can I add those pictures of yours to my blog page, please? It's the one referenced by MsticalMother above. Here's the link to the page. Those two images would add some useful information, esp. as to how the vertical stanchions affect the aft balconies.

Of course I'd mention that they were your images, not mine.

Tom_UK - of course you can add those photos. I've used your page for research a few times so glad that my pictures may help others :)

Many thanks, Herbie100 - I've added them. They're at 'Update 4', near the bottom of the actual post (i.e. before the comments).

The butler will do everything concerned with food and drink. He will come in each evening to bring your canapes - probably around 5pm - then ask if you know what you want to do for breakfast the next morning. You can choose to have breakfast in your suite - anything from the restaurant breakfast menu including cooked - and the butler will bring it to you at your chosen time, lay up a table with tablecloth and cutlery and serve your breakfast. You can, however, choose to have breakfast in the select dining restaurant which is just for suite guests - on Azura it's The Epicurian so assume it may be the same on Ventura. We did that and it's wonderful - the Eggs Benedict with hollandaise and caviar is wonderful. You can of course just go to either the buffet or the main restaurant if you choose - but why would you!

The butler will bring the following day's menus for lunch and dinner in the main dining room so you can make a choice of wine if you wish. He will take any orders you have for drink - not free I'm afraid. He will also book select dining restaurants for you if you wish.

The butler will also unpack and pack for you if you like but we've never asked him to do that as I'd never know where things are. He will be very keen to make your cruise as enjoyable as possible and usually the butlers are very interesting to chat to. We have never found the butler to be intrusive in any way. He will always knock and wait for you to answer - of course if you're not there he will let himself in. He will refill your ice bucket and bring slices of lemon if you want them.

The cabin steward will do everything as far as bedmaking, cleaning etc. is concerned. Hope this helps. Enjoy your suite.

Hi Cruisers.

We are booked on Ventura, N607 6th March 2016. Orcades Suite D736.

After 42 Cruises we have been upgraded for the very first time,to a Suite.

With a Butler.

Question:: What do I do with a Butler ??

Mad M and Dopey D...

Hey, thats a nice upgrade! But well deserved by the sound of it! Have a wonderful time! We had a butler once about 10 years and really struggled to find him things to do! They didnt have alternative dining options and things like that then - it was MDR or buffet!

Also, be interested for any info on "doing" Malaga as we will be going there in June on x607. I know there is a beach but not sure what else might be worth doing as we are not really holiday beach lovers. We see enough of the beach where we live - about 10 miles from yourselves!😄

Hi Mysticalmother. Thanks for your reply comments noted.

Malaga - will report back upon our return - trip booked 'Meander through Mijas' which we think we have done previously, very good. Have also been to Marbella and Puerto Banus, all very good. We tend to book trips or visit places with not a lot of walking involved, so the one above sounds ok.

We live between Exeter and Exmouth sounds as though you could virtually be around the corner.

Mad M and Dopey D

Hi Mysticalmother. Thanks for your reply comments noted.

Malaga - will report back upon our return - trip booked 'Meander through Mijas' which we think we have done previously, very good. Have also been to Marbella and Puerto Banus, all very good. We tend to book trips or visit places with not a lot of walking involved, so the one above sounds ok.

We live between Exeter and Exmouth sounds as though you could virtually be around the corner.

Mad M and Dopey D

Thanks for info, will lok at the trips when they be ome availBle on my CP...and yes I guess we are!

Enjoy your suite!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Catch a Star,

As promised ,here are some pics of Suite E733 on Azura,which I think is the same as Ventura.

We loved this cabin,and its position over the Wake.

Yes,there is some vibration when docking,but nothing to worry about ....it was a great alarm call for us!

There is some overhang outside from above which caused shade late morning to mid afternoon,but after that,depending which direction your sailing,it was fine...lovely sunsets and sun rises.

The suit is very nice and plenty of room for everything,the bathroom is fantastic with full size jacuzzi bath and separate shower,and separate toilet on another room.

Canapés every evening with refilled ice bucket and lemon slices for your fab tipple,complements of your excellent butler.

Flowers,chicks and Champers added also.

On top of that,breakfast for suite guests on deck 17(Epicuren) was superb.

All in all, a lovely cabin and a great ship.

Hope the photos appear![

IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/24/e8ca08df4a375e0c359a3e9f92cd89bf.jpg[/img]b6e28a65acee84ed0b50147170cdebb8.jpg5bfc90afb5c696363a4611521cf1f599.jpg219d397992a0fe14b9a244ba1bf69ab2.jpgfbfbd6910619c70720e5265e2e87926a.jpgb2b10019ad4c1d4b2b97af32ddca1606.jpg9a0b35552b2efb81162bf9275caa5692.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app