Do they celebrate Halloween onboard??????

We celebrated Halloween 06 onboard Mariner of the Seas. There was a huge party (Monster Bash) in Studio B. Lots of passengers in costumes, having a great time dancing out on the floor while many others were content to watch from their seats. There was a costume contest (best individual, best pair, best group) The party moved to the Dragons Lair at 11pm so cabins near Studio B wouldn't be disturbed by the noise. We had a great time at the party, and the Dragons Lair was still going strong when we left at 1 am.

We were on the Regal Princess last Oct.31st ( yes I know this is a RC board, that's our next cruise ) and it had a great Halloween party. There were contest such as the mummy, which was wrapping your partner in toilet paper, and a group version of musical elimination, where you had to form a certain # of persons groups with anyone left being out. Of course there was voting on who had the best costume and prizes awarded for all. It was a real hoot with most people in costume and lots of decorations. I also shanghaied a real witch ( DW ).

regal9d.jpg.7d10b457b6ec1d45a6f118da86689cca.jpg

We were on a Carnival ship over Holloween. There were some of the most creative costumes I have ever seen. Our group of 22 went as crayons. Everyone of us was a different color. We walked in a line and it was fun to see people spot the first one of us, then the second and by the time they saw us all they were laughing out loud. :D

Costumes were very easy to make and also to pack.

One couple had Marie Antoinette and Louise costumes that must have taken up two suitcases all by themselves.

Great fun.

We had a fun time on our halloween cruise, ship was decorated. Had a yummy chocolate buffet on halloween that included one of the crew dressed as Dracula popping out of a coffin...There was trick or treating for the kids and huge dance party, costume contest.

Some of the costumes were a bit over the top (x-rated) and I am not sure I would want my kids to see that!

Otherwise you will have a fun time!

Bev

Archived