Status still says booked.

reecesavage

First time cruiser, so I am sorry if this is a dumb question, but the Celebrity site still says my status is booked. I paid in the final amount almost two days ago. Should it change to something else or will it just stay booked until i check-in?

Thanks.

Agreed, I have a couple bookings that are nice paid in full and I'm done check in and they still say booked. I think there is an orange rag that says pending or something like that when you first book and the deposit isn't complete and then it goes to booked and stays there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In my experience, 'booked' displays as long as you have an active cruise booking number which is assigned when you first deposit on a reservation.

It remains 'booked' up to day of sailing because you are 'booked' to take that cruise until it happens or you cancel the reservation.

The wording may be different at other cruiselines. In other words, I have never seen it change to 'paid in full' if that is what you were wondering. HAPPY CRUISING

Everything's fine. Time to worry is when 'booked' isn't showing. As long as your balance shows $0 balance due, as you've stated you've paid the balance in full. Enjoy !

Thanks for all the responses everyone. The balance shows N/A on Celebrity, but I assume that is because i used a TA. The TA invoice shows paid in full.

Everything's fine. Time to worry is when 'booked' isn't showing. As long as your balance shows $0 balance due, as you've stated you've paid the balance in full. Enjoy !

Thanks for all the responses everyone. The balance shows N/A on Celebrity, but I assume that is because i used a TA. The TA invoice shows paid in full.

All the billing and payment information disappears from your Celebrity account if you give your reservation to a TA. Then you can no longer make payments directly to Celebrity yourself but must have the TA make the payments for you.

Your TA should also have sent you your guest copy of the Celebrity invoice, to give you peace of mind knowing that Celebrity's records really show you are paid in full and that Celebrity has applied your payment to the correct cruise reservation.

Just call you TA and ask them to send you your guest copy of the Celebrity invoice.

An updated Celebrity invoice typically is sent as a PDF attachment to an e-mail every time you make a payment, confirming Celebrity's receipt of your payment and showing the new remaining balance due

(which should now be zero on Celebrity's records, as well as on your TA's records).

Whenever we make a payment directly to Celebrity ourselves, they immediately send the updated guest copy of the invoice directly to us,

but when we use a TA who makes the payments for us, Celebrity instead sends our updated guest copy of their invoice to the TA, and the TA sends it to us.

Edited by varoo

All the billing and payment information disappears from your Celebrity account if you give your reservation to a TA. Then you can no longer make payments directly to Celebrity yourself but must have the TA make the payments for you.

Your TA should also have sent you your guest copy of the Celebrity invoice, to give you peace of mind knowing that Celebrity's records really show you are paid in full and that Celebrity has applied your payment to the correct cruise reservation.

Just call you TA and ask them to send you your guest copy of the Celebrity invoice.

An updated Celebrity invoice typically is sent as a PDF attachment to an e-mail every time you make a payment, confirming Celebrity's receipt of your payment and showing the new remaining balance due

(which should now be zero on Celebrity's records, as well as on your TA's records).

Whenever we make a payment directly to Celebrity ourselves, they immediately send the updated guest copy of the invoice directly to us,

but when we use a TA who makes the payments for us, Celebrity instead sends our updated guest copy of their invoice to the TA, and the TA sends it to us.

I got the guest invoice and all looks well. The only thing I don't see on the celebrity invoice is the TA OBC. I assume the TA will have to send that over before i depart, and so it probably doesn't exist yet? The OBC from Celebrity shows up.

I got the guest invoice and all looks well. The only thing I don't see on the celebrity invoice is the TA OBC. I assume the TA will have to send that over before i depart, and so it probably doesn't exist yet? The OBC from Celebrity shows up.

You will not see TA OBC on your Celebrity invoice. It should be on any invoice from your TA. It also may not show on your TV for a day or so. Take a copy of your invoice from your travel agent.

Edited by Ma Bell

We just booked through a TA on Equinox a couple days ago. She sent us a copy of the invoice from her company not Celebrity with all our perks and cost. Gave us a reservation number . We went on celebritys site under our reservations and typed in reservation number and it comes up on 24 hour hold? Is this normal?